Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The new go to guy on THE ELITE and PRECIOUS METALS

Meet syyenergy7 YOU TUBE channel

This guy is in with the ELITE and he has to be careful because he's hooked in.  WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW and SUBSCRIBE to this guy.  He's trying to get some exposure so he can convince you how important he is.  But he needs MONEY--of course!   

I think if he can get more professional on YOU TUBE he's going to stick it to the elite because he claims he's connected with them in some way.  Wow--that's deep stuff! :-)

"...If anybody is a real whistleblower, if anybody's is really sticking it to the elite bad they wind up dead; they usually do--they usually do.  And I'm also aware that I probably am sticking it to the elite bad but I'm not big enough yet right now probably. But I realize that if I actually get out to the point where I have like millions of views and I get more professional on this and I'd bring out some hard data on some things that are going on; ah--I realize I'd probably be a target myself.  But you know what?  I don't think I'd be too easy of a target to tell you the truth.  I don't think so--so. I don't want to say because I'm a little bit connected in some ways.  And that's another drawback to them.  That's another draw back to them.  So anyway like I said..."
--syyenergy7

This guy is amazing!  And he just rescued another cat too!  This is the next Lindsey Williams with one difference.  He actually worships Satan.  He said so in past videos.  The News UNIT is monitoring some of these fruits and nuts on YOU TUBE.  Let's see how important these guys really are and how connected to the elite they claim to be.  These guys really stick their neck out on YOU TUBE.  Stay tuned:



...developing...