Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The News UNIT Attacked and Censored


UPDATE:  February 20, 2013

Something peculiar is going on here as the SEARCH ENGINE that searches this site no longer searches topics.  When you do search a topic you are either given nothing found or some off topic result.   For instance many of you know I have posted many things related to Jesse Ventura.  Just type in "Jesse Ventura" into this site's SEARCH ENGINE on the right column below LINKS and it will come up as NOT FOUND. 

Also I have dropped within one week of having over 1,000 views per day to around 400 to 500 now.  What happened?  Leave it to your imagination because I cannot prove anything although I suspect this is an attack on anything related to alternative news discussion.

Personally I no longer care what happens to the United States Of America from the onslaught of this lawless government beast that seeks to destroy The U.S. Constitution along with we the people.  For me it is simply a time of waiting on the Lord.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Since there is a lack of interest here now I will no longer be posting much here as the flavor of alternative media is turning sour also with more shades of entertainment and trifling with matters of grave importance.  People will find themselves swept away into destruction and perdition as God sends his strong delusion and the next event will be the exaltation of the man of sin, the son of perdition.  

I just don't have the resources or the time to take with The News UNIT here that I would like to do.  My life is not tied up into current events and nor do I seek to be a slave of this present evil world.  I am in Christ Jesus and my citizenship is in heavenly places with Christ.  As I said before so say I now again:  Even so, come Lord Jesus.  Maranatha.  Amen.  

(This also means that I am no longer a free news finder service for INFOWARS.  You'll have to find your own stories now.  Have fun. :-)) 

UPDATE:

I guess instead of having a pity party here for myself I better man up and get busy.  NO I'M NOT GOING TO QUIT but sometimes I get a bit weak.  Hopefully it doesn't last too long and I snap back out of it. 

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
---II CORINTHIANS 12.10 

But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.
---EXODUS 1.12 

Maybe whoever is messing with The News UNIT is grieved with me?  I just need a little rest and then by God's grace I'm going to WEAR THE ENEMIES OUT even before they drown in destruction and perdition.

...developing...