Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Turkeys out Shopping

 
The Walmart Remix


The consumer is alive and well

PORTAGE, WISCONSIN---I went to Walmart last night because I needed three small items.  One was a bottle of juice, the other was some ratchet straps, and a buck grunt tube.  

When I arrived the parking lot was virtually full of cars and then I realized it was this "Black Friday" crowd.  Everyone was in lines stretching completely across the store and the SELF-CHECKOUTS were closed down.  
It was a completely UNSATISFACTORY shopping experience at Walmart who boasts on their CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.  Well I wasn't satisfied at all and I had to leave my products behind as a consumer.  This is unacceptable by a company that promotes such a wonderful shopping experience. 

But notice how the consumers in a nation where the middle class and lower is getting destroyed are stupid enough to go out there and load up on wide screen HDTV displays.  That's what most of them had was all manner of T.V. monitors and electronic gadgets.  

I'm more interested in having food and raiment.  You can learn to be more content that way:

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
---I TIMOTHY 6.8

Americans adding to the debt

This guy isn't afraid to get out there and lean into people.  I'm starting to like these reports better than INFOWARS.  We need some real alternative news like this:
...developing...