Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Raw Dog Shuts Down Again

PUMP and RUN?  Who knows?  



I suppose 30 hours a week is enough especially since he had another career on top of it.  Maybe he never slept? :-)  Who really are these people on YOU TUBE?  

I wonder what is really going on here?  He was pumping TULVING to buy precious metals.  I'm starting to think that there are so many PRECIOUS METALS PUMPERS that they will start to go into hiding now as the PRECIOUS METALS MARKET takes a very large tank.  Do I hear PUMP and DUMP?

That video won't last either (and it didn't) but the comments are rather unique.  I'm wondering if there's some truth to all this and what it's about.  Maybe people are just starting to go nuts because they bet their life on making money in SILVER?  

If you notice the comments there are other channels here that are just fighting with other posters and their comments, etc.  Sounds a lot like CB RADIO to me.  Here's one particular comment that I found interesting:


Goodbye mother#*&^@#! And before you go, you should apologize to SGT for all of those harassing videos. I think you made over 10 videos about him, because he caught you trolling his videos with a sock account. So, when you got caught, you brought up this childish "bet" to cover your tracks. THE REAL ISSUE WAS YOU WERE TROLLING HIM YOU UGLY MOTHER F#%&^$. DON'T COME BACK THIS TIME B!%@$! You're like Art Bell. Art Bell resigned several times before it took him 5 years to eventually quit.

Someone said he was a U.S Marine.  I can't confirm this but if so it wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the men who came back messed up.  Most all the servicemen coming back from duty these days are messed up and the U.S. Government used them up and just spit them out.  Here might be an example---I'm not 100% certain.  But it wouldn't surprise me.


...developing...