Saturday, October 15, 2011

Who is this sodomite?

See this picture below.  I found this at this LINK:  http://mormon.org/plan-of-happiness/ 
This is supposedly Jesus the Son of God but it is not.  How do I know this having not seen him?  I will explain that with these words:

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
---I PETER 1.8

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.
---II CORINTHIANS 5.16

What Jesus Christ did for you
“For behold, I . . . have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer . . . even as I”
Doctrine & Covenants 19:16-17
Doctrine & Covenants?  Since when?  Manchester, New York's "Sacred Grove" 1832? 
I find here confusion above although this is from another gospel which is not another.  But from what I am reading here this alleged Jesus states he suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer.  Oh really?
The "Doctrine & Covenants" is either from "The Book of Mormon" which is known as "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" (which is not another though there be some that trouble you and would pervert the gospel of Christ) or it is some other source.  But this I know:  This is not from the Holy Bible Authorized Version (KJV).  So what is this?  It is rubbish and worse than rubbish it is abomination.
My answer to them that examine me is this:

But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or [that] thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.