Sunday, August 7, 2011

Remain Calm! The U.S.A. Can Pay Off Any Debt It Has

How you ask?  We can print money....developing...


Here's a COMMENT from another blog where a poster left this message.  It is rather discriminatory and offensive to me that we don't get a nice taxpayer bailout right away too.  Why is that?  I think it has something to do with CONTROL, SUBMISSION and eventual SLAVERY perhaps....Also looks like some folks have resorted to stacking precious metals.  Although I watch gold and silver regularly, I don't think the GOLD and SILVER is a good investment due to insider manipulation of commodities...developing...

Save_America1st said...
hey, awesome, we can just print money to pay off everythin...while we're printing more trillions why don't they print up everything I would have ever owed in taxes, pay off the last few thousand of my student loans, and the last 50,000 of my mortgage? I mean hey, if we can just print more mon...oh, wait, I get it..."we" can't print more money...THEY can print more money. Well then...nevermind... Maybe if I was black, jobless, unmarried w/ 7 chillin's, livin' off the gubment I'd be rich with obamanopoly money! Well since I'm so unlucky enough to be an educated white guy, I guess I'll just keep kickin' ass at what I do and stackin' as much phyzz as I possibly can. All the sheeple, the leeches, the criminals, the takers and the spenders, and the scum that is the U.S. government can F@ck off for all I care at this point.