Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Questions on Religion

Get rid of religion--Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ:

No one can live their life by the Holy Bible (the holy scriptures).  The life that anyone lives who is in Christ is by the faith of the Son of God (The Lord Jesus Christ).

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  --GALATIANS 2.20

But the answers to why we sin and why we need a saviour are in the Holy Bible.  It is rather common that christians are sinning in fact it is a major problem and battle between walking in the Spirit and walking in the flesh. 

The problem with the Holy Bible is there are so many Holy Bibles today there is much confusion.  For now I will leave a link here to an excellent study that may be too in depth for some but yet I know that the word of God will not return unto him (God) void.  Just remember this about God's word:  God magnifies his word above his name:

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.  ---PSALM 138.2

(this is a brief note written in response to Cory C. by David C.)

LINK:  http://www.bereanworkman.com/salvation/howtoget.htm



Observation:  Since when is SGTbull07 (who doesn't like to reveal his real name) a believer on Jesus?  He has never confessed this and I cannot find it anywhere...and just like "Papal Bull" I think the SGT report is full of BULL.  Am I being judgmental?  Oh yes I am!  :-)

...developing...