Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Diamondustification from You Tube is a devil from Satan and is a liar!

*****An example of a real devil today*****

Diamondustification

(Devildust&fukkation)

Message to 'Diamondustification' a.k.a. 'Jesse:'

O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

According to Diamondustification I don't know scripture, I just quote it--that's it!

I would really like to know if everything I said in the video below is HORSE MANURE?  If it is HORSE MANURE then it's good compost for the garden.  But seriously I'd really like to know if I cannot comprehend the so-called 'depth of a saying' and have a shallow interpretation of the word of God.  And where am I attacking a 'straw man?'  

Behold the hatred of this man Diamondustification and his COMMENT here below:


Diamondustification
Everything he said in that video was horse manure. He did the same exact thing he does with me. He doesn't comprehend the depth of a saying (whether it be scripture, a visual aid or otherwise) and then proceeds to rail against a person based upon his own shallow interpretation, and since he has a negative prejudgment and bias going in, he conceives the worst every time & attacks a straw man of his own making. This man does not "know scripture" he quotes scripture. That's it. He spent twenty minutes ragging on you April, for saying that satan loves the law. Obviously you meant it in the sense that he loves to create false converts who believe in salvation through law keeping. Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  Next he whinged about prayer not being heard by unbelievers, which is true, but there is a deeper nuance that he is ignoring to try and call you a false Spirit. Acts 10 is a prime example Act 10:4  And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.  Neither Cornelius nor those with him were saved until Peter preached unto them the gospel, and Peter was told not to call unclean what God had made clean because it was at this point that many among the Jews were beginning to realize that salvation had come unto the gentiles as well. They were made clean by Jesus Christ & faith, yet their prayers and faithfulness was rewarded by the sending of Peter. This is a simple explanation, there's a lot of things to discuss here that I may bring up in my own video or the next time I am live with Rodney. But Newsunit did NOT present ANY good points whatsoever. He may bring up something that will make you think, but I could say that about anyone, even the worst heretics I have encountered.
Show less








THE LOVING CHRISTIANS HATEFUL THREAD CONTINUES.  YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD WANT TO TALK TO ME AND GIVE ME THE WORD OF GOD MORE PERFECTLY BUT NO:  IF I'M NOT SAVED WHY NOT HELP ME? IS THE LORD LEADING ME TO BE DAMNED?

April Saved by grace
@Diamondustification Believers that understand Grace know what I mean at about satan loving the law. He loves to put us in bondage under the law and under the quilt and condemnation trying to keep the law brings us. Even satan can quote scripture. God resists the proud. And he is very prideful and I feel sorry for him. He has no peace whatsoever. I love you Jesse and appreciate you! God bless you sir! Keep on keepin on!
Diamondustification
@April Saved by grace If I wanted to preach to news unit I would have to break things down to a Dora the explorer level or Blues clues, and even then he'd find something to complain about. At what point does it become incumbent on the other person to be able to keep up on his own accord? A babe in Christ coming to me with genuine questions is one thing, I will do everything I can of the Spirit to help them, but ultimately It's all God's doing. But I can't read Genesis to Revelations every time I want to make a video. Whenever he wants to rail on me, he never gets past the first ten minutes of my video, and when he does, he will NOT let me finish a point before pausing and attacking a fake point that only exist in his own head. He misconstrues every single thing I say and makes himself look foolish in the process to everyone but his own diehard subs and even some of them can see it.. All the while having the audacity to quote Pro 18:13  "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."  Cooper did the exact same thing, ignore the teaching, find something to scream "AHA" about to dismiss the messenger. They play word games and understand not the sayings because they are spiritually discerned, like how wheat can produce fruit. 1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  Joh 12:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.  We are the fruit of Jesus Christ. But he complained for over a half hour "How can wheat produce fruit?" Give me a break!
Show less
April Saved by grace
@Diamondustification Amen brother. We are able to discern the spirit. It’s just the devil trying to get under our skin. I’ve got news though, it ain’t working on me! 😂 I am too confident in my Lord and I am not ignorant of satans devices! Amen? God is good and he’s evident in our very natures. Hallowed be thy name! Love you brother!

RELEATED VIDEOS CONCERNING THESE DEVILS WHOM I HATE WITH PERFECT HATRED: