Friday, February 15, 2019

RECEIVED A NASTY GRAM LETTER FROM A CONCERNED CHRISTIAN

George Carlin is my pastor?


What is a PASTOR anyway?

I find my comfort in Ray Comfort:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcqHLi34HdA&t=76s


READ THE FOLLOWING LETTER.  THIS LETTER MUST HAVE TO DO WITH THIS POST:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2019/02/king-james-only-baptist-churches-are.html


THE LETTER READS:

So, George Carlin is now your pastor, right? He is one of the most vile 
blasphemers in America, AND he has an extremely filthy mouth.

I think you have just about filled up the cup. What I find peculiar is that 
God has not slapped you a mighty one for venting so much hate for his Church 
while exalting blasphemers.

I see a lot of fallen churches featured on your site, but when is the last 
time you posted something God honoring happening in one of his local 
churches?

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever 
things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, 
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there 
be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I think it is time to cut off communications, my friend. I have to wonder if 
you will soon be denouncing the faith and exalting Satanic men. In fact, 
Carlin is a great start if you plan on fleeing from the faith.

Do you agree with Carlin that the Ten Commandments were a scam invented by 
Moses? That is what he is "preaching".

Please do not expect a response to any future communication.

Thanks


In Christ Jesus