Tuesday, September 18, 2018

TRUMP'S VOICE is the voice of a god and not man

#MAGA

Is President Trump God?


He sure is worshiped as such today


President Trump has been called "A TRUMPET" by prophet Kim Clement.  President Trump is also reverenced by the TRUMP #MAGA CHURCH MOVEMENT by many such as Prophet Mark Taylor, Author of "The Trump Prophecies."  Many others who seem to almost worship President Trump appear often on the Hagmann Report and other  TRUTHERS & PATRIOTS are quite worshipful of the master himself.

I voted for President Trump but I do not worship him or hold him in high esteem as if he is the man of God.  He's simply the President of the United States of America to me.  He doesn't even really know the word of God so how can a man of God not know anything other than by the word of the LORD?  It just doesn't add up to me.

Here's what I do regarding our leaders with President Trump in the Trump Administration. And yes I'm very happy to see President Trump as the President of the United States:

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

-I TIMOTHY 2.1-7

...developing...