Friday, September 28, 2018

Cryptocurrency Watch Group engages The News UNIT

*****THE FBI IS WATCHING*****

(Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity)


Is this a SETUP?

YOU TUBE CHANNEL WARFARE

Is this really CYBERWAR?


Cryptocurrency Watch Group (some guy possibly from Chicago) who is confederate with Trader Glen had been bellyaching about being blocked from making comments so I unblocked them a week ago already.  Now since then I have been watching all manner of videos suggesting that I am mentally unstable, that I am stalking the Resistance Chicks, and all manner of stupidity which seems to come with the YOU TUBE TERRITORY.  

Enjoy your FREE SPEECH.  I could care less about your great swelling words of vanity unless they actually lead to some real unusual consequences in our present state of affairs here in the USA regarding free speech vs. hate speech and all the reinventing of government and due process that is taking shape and destroying our nation.  

In the meantime we will watch the show.  And yes you can expect more RESPONSE VIDEOS from me as you dish it out and I most assuredly can take it and dish it back too:

I am beginning to wonder what our DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE is really up to.  God the Judge of all knows exactly what's going on:








...developing...