Wednesday, November 30, 2016

HUGE US DOLLAR RALLY CONTINUES HIGHER

US DOLLAR TAKING THE WORLD OVER

The US DOLLAR is now just getting stronger:


The US DOLLAR will take over the world now:

WATCH THE FUTURES:
http://www.finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=CURRENCIES&p=d1

Anyone on here figure that Donald Trump is moving this world in a new direction?  I think Donald Trump is setting this world right on course.  You can speculate all you want to about anything but for me one thing is certain:  God is working all these things out after the counsel of his own will.  God is going to get all the glory for what he does. 

We have heard so many evil men and seducers that wax worse and worse with all of their various lies and deceit concerning the economy and also from those who call themselves Christians and Patriots too.  

The truth in the news is hard to find but the truth of God remains steadfast and sure.  When I measure all the news against the truth I find it is all wanting:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
--JOHN 14.6 

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
--PSALM 25.5  

A SHORT AND SWEET MESSAGE TO ALL THE LIARS

Here is what awaits all you liars out there:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
--REVELATION 21.8

Should I create a list of all the liars out there in the news?

I said in my haste, All men are liars.
--PSALM 116.11

...developing...