Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Steve Van Nattan: You're the wimpy pansy

More Balaam's Ass b.s. again:

Go talk to Lisa Haven:

You're such a tough guy Mr. Van Nattan and especially after you took your disciplinary action on me for hurting your pride and considering me as someone who is like some kind of an infidel. 

Now you sit there as some kind of a big tough Texan and call people pansies because they don't have a gun.  You don't even know the first thing about many guns let alone how to use one.  You boast about being such a Texan but you're really all hat and no cattle. 

Unfortunately for you you lost a good friend this time.  I know your pride and those like you because I've dealt with pastors as such in my journey in Christ Jesus.  Woe unto you pastors!  And go back to your ROMANS 13 HERESY and related nonsense about Obama being God's minister. 

The question is can you and will you man up?  As much as I'd like to treat you like an elder I have to treat you as a child because of your foolishness:

http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2016/01/all-you-wimpy-pansies-here-is-why-guns.html

...developing...