Saturday, November 16, 2013

The New Generation of American Men in Texas

Where are the real men? 

What is Texas turning into?

All hat and no cattle Texas cattlemen

And some of these are actually raising children

LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.
Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.
And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
---PSALM 39.4-7



If you need a ranch hand, hire G4T

Here's another REAL MAN that was recently hired to be a RANCH HAND on some TEXAS RANCH.  I heard there's a mass exodus of these types of "New Texans" coming from California for job opportunity in Texas however I think it's more of a CON-ARTIST OPPORTUNITY in Texas instead:

Here's how men today handle a SHOTGUN in TEXAS.  And watch the guy in the VIDEO DOWN BELOW set his nice Smith and Wesson handgun down on a metal table so he can scratch it up good and then he knocks the 460 S&W as if it's a lousy gun.  Then he has a BROWNING SHOTGUN that you can't shoot.  A gun you can't shoot?  What kind of gun is that?




California RANCH HAND G4T comes to Texas

Oh my back hurts...but the food is great...and I really do miss my wife...but I got my computer here to do videos...?



Maybe he needs WORKMAN'S COMP and GOVERNMENT AID?  Or he needs his buddy badfinger to sit next to him on the bed so they can break wind together in the guest shack:





Texas ranch man explains the 460 Smith and Wesson.  Not a fun gun to shoot and it can hurt you.  OUCH!  OWEEE!  OH you TEN GALLON HAT and FIVE GALLON HAT Texas ranches and hunters are really impressive!



The wife? or just another actress?

She's probably glad to get rid of you and wants you to extend your vacation down there.  When she comes along to Texas some tall Texas cowboy will take her two-steppin' and that will be the end of it for you.  Although she probably can't dance so you'd have to carry her around the dance floor.  

G4T:

You need to get back to your old NIA GANG or GANGSTERS again with guys like Daniel Ameduri and the old penny stock and gold and silver pumpers.  You made it big back then.  What did you do since then?  Did you not do so well in ACN?  Are you pissing all your money away now?



The sensitive type of men in America

More examples of today's men (from other places besides Texas)

Always crying and whining about something...



More men of America rising up

Compared to these guys I'm told I'm just a fucking little whiny bitch by Don Coryleone who is very sensitive when reading COMMENTS in a COMMENTS SECTION.  Wow I'm impressed with these men!  These are the men of today folks!  Take notes...

 

Is this a real Texas woman?  I really don't know...yet...

I might rather hang out with a woman here below.

She might need to be rescued from INFOWARS.  That's a job for one man. :-)



ONE FINAL NOTE:  All these alleged Texans from INFOWARS and G4T LAND are all in league together.  You watch as this will surface soon enough.  When will the real Texans wise up and run them off?  Unfortunately they won't because Texas is dumbed down now.

...developing...