Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanks to GOOGLE and GOOGLE+ The News UNIT has been DESTROYED

THE END of The News UNIT as you see it

(also The Weather UNIT decommissioned UFA)
 
Due to the annoyance of GOOGLE+ and the most ridiculous development that GOOGLE has ever invented The News UNIT has been destroyed.  There is no way I can fix this nor shall I contact anyone to fix this and try to resurrect any content.  

I am going to do a COMPLETE PHYSICAL DUMP of GOOGLE including but not limited to all EMAIL and ANY DAMN THING RELATED TO GOOGLE including all of my YOU TUBE ACCOUNTS and VIDEOS.

The News UNIT will be eventually transformed into a separate website but I will not be posting here UNTIL FURTHER ADVISED.  This also goes for The Weather UNIT.  

GOOGLE has destroyed itself in my opinion by becoming so complicated and no longer user friendly.  For some reason computers are trying to take over our lives but I will never tolerate computers taking over my life to such a great extent.

To those who like The News UNIT and especially for those of you who are in Christ Jesus, please pray for me that I can resurrect this site and make it useful if it be the Lord's will.  Otherwise I just would rather he would shut the whole thing down.

Sincerely,

David Casper
Storm Chaser/Freelance Photo Journalist



Technology actually getting worse

I am 100% convinced that technology as it relates to consumer goods and items we use is now peaked and going to get worse for the consumer to operate.  There will be less freedom and you will be completely forced into new upgrades, apps, functions, and various other alleged "IMPROVEMENTS" which will require self-study or advanced tech support and even then it will become increasingly difficult to operate.   

The News UNIT just lost all of my images on the entire site here and almost wiped out both blogspots.  One of my YOU TUBE CHANNELS is completely gone and I started others but you can no longer read the COMMENTS.  I don't know how it works anymore.  When that happens you will lose a certain amount of professionals who have no time for the foolishness of upgrades that cause us more work and less benefit.  Goodbye GOOGLE:

I hope the GOOG STOCK gets shorted by both INVESTORS and HFT ALGORITHMS all the way to $10 and has to even do a REVERSE SPLIT.  Hopefully it goes BK.  Perhaps TWITTER will take over FACEBOOK and GOOGLE.