Sunday, November 10, 2013

Assault on Wall Street

BANKSTERS and GANGSTERS.  Is there a difference?

"Bankster, that's my wife you're looking at, she's dead because of you...."
--Jim

You just have to wonder why Alex Jones is talking about piling up dead bodies and why these anarchist movements wearing GUY FAWKES MASKS are masquerading as Libertarians and Constitutional Americans.  Perhaps BANKSTER and GANGSTERS are actually in league together?  Of course not.

I'm beginning to wonder who's who in America and why Hollywood pulls this kind of entertainment.  Seems Hollywood loves violence, AR-15's and handguns. Think about it.

One thing I have to agree on is what Gerald Celente had to say.  Gerald Celente said, "When people lose everything, they lose it." 
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2013/11/you-think-i-want-to-pile-your-dead.html 




What dead bodies?

"...I'm sick of it man!  I got three kids--three of 'em!  All you little fake punks that work for the system want to fight with me?  I'm trying to safe your lives you dumb asses!  You start a fight with us, the American people are going to absolutely slaughter your ass up one side and down the other.  You think I want to pile your dead bodies up a fuckin' hundred feet...excuse me..." 
--Alex Jones



Keep an eye on the LIBERTARIANS and PATRIOTS