Monday, April 29, 2013

Gerald Celente runs the INFOWARS show LIVE

Gerald Celente the MC of INFOWARS LIVE



Gerald Celente gives INFOWARS a little spice of Italian seasoning.  It's actually nice to see Gerald speak his mind for a while.  One person I'd like to see run the show is of course myself as a regular listener and also I'd actually like to see Dr. Paul Craig Roberts do an entire segment by himself.  

It shows that INFOWARS really can cut through the MAINSTREAM MEDIA facade and be real giving we the people a useful source to report the news and inform the American public what's really going on in our nation and the world:

WATCH IT LIVE NOW:
www.infowars.com/listen 

If you ever need someone to fill in don't hesitate to call The News UNIT.  I promise I'd do my best to continue the fight for free press, freedom, and liberty. 

You guys need to let Gerald take some calls and mix it up a bit here.  He's getting wore out a bit.  




...developing...