Sunday, November 4, 2012

SGS you big dummy

Posted by on in SGS BLOG
Since Silver and Gold have clearly been affected by todays NFP news, and clearly from the amount of posts as of late I have made here, I am now focusing my attention on something else that is really agitating me.

Why is Diesel fuel more than gasoline right now?

Dont comment unless you know what you are talking about.  I'm irritated.  I'm pissed off. I'm ready for revolution.  Enough is enough.  Gov't wants more taxes?  Its time to get your fucking bayonets out and take back whats owed to you.

ANSWER:  Diesel is more expensive because it is not what diesel fuel used to be for emissions mandates.  It is now ULTRA LOW SULFUR DIESEL (ULSD) which cost more to refine hence the higher price passed on to the consumer. 

This SGS is another big loon on the internet in the "silver community" who really belongs in a "silver straitjacket".  I've had a few run ins with this prick before and he acts like some big tough guy who like to brag on how rich he is and tries very diligently to pump people to invest in TKRFF stock.  What a joker!  

Look at this guy bully his subscribers like he's some tough guy but he's nothing but a complete jerk:



Anyone uses the heating oil argument I'm going to light you up like a fucking christmas tree.