Wednesday, November 7, 2012

God Voted For Obama

Barack Hussein Obama

Two Holy Bibles or is there one Quran there also?
Ordained by God

http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/11/do-you-believe-god-is-sovereign-really.html

God is a Democrat?

I wasn't sure who to vote for and I was afraid (since God didn't tell me who to vote for) that I would sin and vote for the wrong guy so I ended up not voting.  Edwyrd Karn and some others might be upset for me not voting but I was in fear of God about it.  Now I find out later that God voted for Obama.  Why didn't God tell me?  Well I guess he didn't need my vote.  I wonder if I voted for Obama if I would have got a blessing?

Well anyway it's a good thing that God's minister Obama got in now so I guess he can destroy America.  And there goes the stock market already...

I wonder if God voted in Colorado for marijuana?  Is marijuana a sin?

In case this article disappears you can open it below.  This is from "Balaam's Ass Speaks Blogspot":


DO YOU BELIEVE GOD IS SOVEREIGN..... REALLY?


Nothing is taking God by surprise. He is sovereign. 

Now, if you REALLY believe that, then you will be able to deal with the following Bible text:


Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

Except Barak Obama, right?

Well, let me inform you of something that you better deal with real fast.

GOD VOTED FOR OBAMA, AND GOD'S VOTE IS UNANIMOUS

For some reason, God intends to be glorified in Barak Obama. Oh, make no mistake, Obama has blasphemed God in the Illinois State Legislature with a real smart mouthed bite in his words. He is a closet Muslim by all indications. Obama promotes sodomy and abortion, which God hates. But, God WANTS Obama to be the President of the USA. 

It is even possible that God intends for Barak Obama to destroy the USA. Whatever God's reasons, I as an ambassador of Jesus Christ to the lost world, must learn to deal with Obama.

By the way, have you ever considered the FACT that Romney's Mormon doctrines are far more blasphemous that anything Obama has said about God?

READ MY BLOG ENTRY ON ROMNEY

SELAH