Monday, April 23, 2012

Message FROM: SGTbull07 TO: The News UNIT

SGTbull07

:)

Hi there. I just want you to know that I think your are truly a piece of shit. The exact opposite of a "Christian"...developing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Sean G. Turnbull:

It seems you are a very angry man.  This is the second time I heard from you in a private message where you like to attack and then block me from responding.  So I will do it publicly instead.

I might be a piece of shit Christian but nevertheless I am in Christ Jesus by faith in his blood.  So that makes me righteous as I have the righteousness of God by faith.  How do you feel about that?  Do the Sons of Liberty offer that to you or do they just offer you The U.S. Constitution and a form of godliness?

Remember having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof will not work.  From such turn away.

The piece of shit Christian in Christ Jesus,

David Casper
www.thenewsunit.com

P.S.  How's your POS SILVER doing these days?

Live 24 hours silver chart [ Kitco Inc. ]