Wednesday, March 16, 2011

UPPER LEVEL FLOW heads for North America

I'm a storm chaser so I was looking at upper level plots over the Pacific Ocean today.  I'm surprised I don't find any "official" meteorologist discussions on this but I did my own analysis with limited data and lack of charts.  Does anyone have a good link for upper level charts over the Pacific Ocean?  I don't find anything.

All I did was look at the GFS wind plots since my knowledge of nuclear emissions is limited I just treated them as condensation nuclei in my own mind.  Long story short:  It's coming here but fortunately there is what's called an "OMEGA BLOCK" in the Central Pacific which may help to disperse a good portion of this.  Nuclear particles are an entirely different monster of which my general atmospheric awareness is not skilled. 

This is NOT GOOD!  If I can find better data I will give my own forecast on this on my other blog at www.theweatherunit.blogspot.com
But the main thing is we know it's coming so be prepared. And I suspect we will not hear the truth of the levels until it's too late.