Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jim Cramer says: "Buy Silver." I did not want to hear that.

UPDATED:  THIS ENTIRE JIM CRAMER VIDEO INTERVIEW WAS EITHER CONSTRUCTED TO JUST CAUSE MORE CHAOS AND CONFUSION WITH THE PRECIOUS METALS OR IT WAS JUST A BOTCHED UP INTERVIEW GONE BAD.  LISTEN CAREFULLY AND THEN IGNORE IT!

Jim Cramer says he knows about the demand for silver and bought some physical silver.  He later says he's very much pro-silver but balked at buying some recently.  Yea right Jim!  These people are trying to scare people out of precious metals: 



I almost fell for this:  If you know Cramer's history you know what I'm talking about.  Chances are that this was coordinated by the JPM to have Cramer do this.  There is a reason for this but I don't know how short term or long term it's going to be.  I suspect that "The Street" is just located a bit too close to "Wall Street" and the JPM.  Do you doubt there is any collusion here?  Wake up!

Now how will this unfold?  You have to take the technicals and fundamentals with a grain of sand and throw them out in the back yard.  There is much hubbub about what might happen, but my idea is a new monetary system is about to be "introduced" (I wanted to say "forced").  Don't forget that  George Soros is having a MAJOR ECONOMIC CONFERENCE within the next few weeks:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2011/03/major-economic-conference-soon-new.html 

If you have any physical gold or silver you might as well keep it no matter how the spot prices are manipulated now.  I'm not going to advise anyone to sell physical. I might advocate shifting into some electronic revenge trading of the SLV and ZSL until this Cramer manipulation shakes out.  Jim Cramer is certainly going to cause a ripple here in the chart---you can count on it!

UPDATE:   As you examine this video pay attention to what Cramer actually says.  In the beginning he says he bought some physical silver and is very much pro-silver....blah blah blah...and then he says:  "...I balked recently at trying to buy some because it was just like you got to be kidding me I'm not paying that much over the postage to get the actual..."  OK LET ME GET THIS:  CRAMER SAYS YOU BUY BUT HE'S NOT PAYING THAT MUCH?  YEA OK CRAMER!

UNTRUE! 
.....developing....