Sunday, January 10, 2021

Is the #TRUMPMAGACHURCH a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION of NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS for President Trump?

*****TRUMP TERRORISTS*****

*****THE TRUMP JESUS CULT OF CHRISTIANITY******


PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

I publicly renounce my vote for President Trump and I solemnly swear that I have never had any ties to President Trump.  I am ashamed of President Trump the Terrorist!

The TRUMP JUDEO-CHRISITAN-NEW AGE #MAGA CHURCH is a large potential domestic terrorist group of Evangelicals for Trump and their NON-PROFIT MINISTRIES laundering money...

LEARN MORE: (I have been watching this group...)

FIRST AND FOREMOST:  I renounce any ties to President Trump and the Trump #MAGA Movement (which I never had anyway) or anything to do with any patriots and other scoundrels who support Trump; and I repent of voting for President Donald Trump in this last election; and I'm hoping my ballot was one that was actually thrown out or not counted here in Wisconsin.  Thank you Lord for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!  May God remove the evil Trump regime and bring peace and safety through President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to restore America and bring in unity and justice for all. Amen and Awomen.  

Rachel Hamm and many of her associate pro-Trump prophets and prophetesses are what I would call (after the U.S. Capitol Assault on Democracy) a group of pro-Trump Evangelical Radicals and even potential terrorists.  They masquerade with Satan as angels of light and as ministers of righteousness.  They are evil and may not even have freedom of their religion here in the NEW USA anymore soon:

BEWARE OF THESE PROPHETS AND PROPHETESSES:


Here's the most recent prophecy that was directed against what these TRUMP TERRORISTS call THE RADICAL LEFT and JOE BIDEN....Rachel Hamm heard from God on the morning of January 6, 2021: