Thursday, July 16, 2020

I believe in only one God

*****Great is the mystery of godliness...*****

*****WHO IS THE REAL 'GOD' TODAY?*****

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
-I TIMOTHY 3.16

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I really do not believe in this God (of most Christians today) and actually I never have anyway.

I believe in the God that revealed himself in the word of God, the
HOLY BIBLE, Authorized (King James) Version.

Anything else to me is a counterfeit.

Many so-called 'brethren' have consigned me to hell both in real life
and on social-media.  I am looking forward to God taking vengeance on
them for that is his business with them and he shall send them strong
delusion.

If I go to hell believing on the real Lord Jesus then so be it.

In Christ Jesus,

David