Wednesday, February 26, 2020

OSAS GRACE CULT teacher Mr. Christian says He's not perfect and has another profound message of grace

*****Mr. Christian and his NEW HERESY*****



*****OSAS GRACE CULT WATCH*****

Mr. Christian says,

"You're saved to sin..."

"...you're saved to stumble, and saved to fall..."


"It's not about what you do with your flesh..."


Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
-ROM 6.12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezotgkTCdVE&t=307s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezotgkTCdVE&t=463s


Mr. Christian says,

"So I'm not trying to be perfect and I'm not going to try to be perfect.  And I don't care what anybody says. You can complain and you can gripe and you can insult my ministry all you want to.  It's not about you and it's not about me, it's about Christ. And what you have to say doesn't factor into this ministry because you didn't give it to me and you don't sign paychecks and you don't support my ministry.--God does.  So I'm doing it his way..."