Monday, December 16, 2019

YOU TUBE IS CONCERNED AND HAS MADE ONE OF MY VIDEOS PRIVATE

*****YOU TUBE IS IMPLACABLE*****


I don't understand the concern..do you?

The same information is available on THE NEWS

My video is in the DARK MODE

I want to stay SAFE in my THIRD SPACE

What can I possibly do?


Even YOU TUBE admits the following in ITALICS:
The video may have been flagged because it doesn't provide enough context to help viewers and our reviewers understand what they're seeing. For highly-sensitive content, providing the context within the video is crucial. You can add text overlays or voice-over commentary that provide more information on what’s being shown and why you’ve chosen to share it.
https://youtu.be/qWS_ralWFIM

There is voice in the dark mode.  That's the point.  This is my art.  Think RADIO.  Can anyone even comply anymore?  It's utterly impossible to appease YOU TUBE no matter what!




...developing...