Saturday, August 17, 2019

AS MANY OF YOU CAN SEE I'M NO LONGER DOING VIDEOS




*****LIVE BROADCASTS ARE OVER*****

******VERY FEW VIDEO UPLOADS******


Since HANGOUTS no longer allows for broadcasting on YOU TUBE and I am not interested in any of the software products at large I no longer am live streaming at the moment.  Most of my delivery involves a screen capture anyway and I'm not interested in any streaming products out there at all.  The amount of CENSORSHIP has also curtailed much of my interest and I am currently shut down anyway for 3 months so you won't see much from The News UNIT on video.

I want to thank the guys for sending me some gifts recently and I appreciate your sense of humor in the whole thing.  On a more serious note it is a complete shame what has happened to free speech and how anti-social media seems to be a real mess in regards to open forums and discussions when everything is subject to what appears to be selective enforcement and complex copyright issues.

So I'm still checking news and very seldom will upload any INFORMATION BULLETINS anymore due to the ongoing issues with YOU TUBE and GOOGLE censorship.  Also coverage of any severe weather is also curtailed and this is somewhat alarming for the protection of life and property.  

We are now living in a time where people keep their heads down in their SMART DEVICES and TRUST THE GOVERNMENT to keep us all safe.  I hope everyone that is behind this agenda is enjoying the outcome and all the related content.  

May God's grace be made known to those of you who are not in the Lord Jesus Christ and to them that believe may God's grace, mercy, and peace be multiplied as we patiently wait for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

...developing...