Sunday, October 14, 2018

Joel Osteen - Your Faith

*****Is this man for real?*****

Joel Osteen

Pastor, Teacher, or FAKER?

Is Joel Osteen a true minister of the gospel of Christ?

Before Joel Osteen begins to preach he has the people repeat after him the following statement:

"Say it like you mean it:  This is my Bible, I am what it says I am, I have what it says I have, I can do what it says I can do. Today I will be taught the word of God. I boldly confess my mind is alert, my heart if receptive, I will never be the same. In Jesus' name, God bless you."

We have some powerful preachers in the USA who are leading large mega-churches across our nation and are well known leading Evangelical Christian leaders (whether pastors or teachers, male or female) and they certainly have some prominent ministries that are well known.

Does this mean they are of God or Satan?  Many Christians are at odds with each other and we have resulted in so much sectarian bias and other disagreements that we hardly have two people that agree anymore as touching matters of the gospel of Christ and doctrine of Christ.

So who's telling the truth? Or is this all just turned into a bunch of FAKE GOOD NEWS?

By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
-II CORINTHIANS 6.8





WATCH: LAKEWOOD LIVE TODAY...




Susan Boyle visited Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas some years ago...