Sunday, July 15, 2018

The News UNIT was visited by the FBI

****FBI WATCHING The News UNIT*****

FBI VISITED THE NEWS UNIT


Yes and FBI AGENT visited The News UNIT

(...and now I'm the talk of the town...)

On July 3, 2018 during the day I was visited by an FBI agent concerning The News UNIT on YOU TUBE and alleged complaints of threats.  I was questioned about two specific YOU TUBE channels which are "The Resistance Chicks" and "Chris Holman."  I was also asked if I own any BITCOIN...

FIRST OF ALL there ARE NO THREATS as far as I'm concerned and there is no intention of  me harming myself or anyone else.  Any ALLEGED THREATS are the imagination of men's evil hearts because the imagination of their hearts is only evil continually:

The FALSE ACCUSATIONS that anyone is fielding to the FBI or any other LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY are (I believe) a product of our POLITICALLY CORRECT CULTURE OF CHAOS and will continue to lead this new generation into their desire to have a DIGITAL DICTATORSHIP and CENTRALIZED SURVEILLANCE REGIME.

To all this I say "...even so come Lord Jesus!"  

MORE FBI INFORMATION:

SEAL AND MOTTO:
https://www.fbi.gov/history/seal-motto

...developing...