Friday, January 27, 2017

The Virgin Mary is going to marry The Prophet Mohammed in Heaven

A marriage made in heaven:

Virgin Mary to marry Prophet Mohammed




They will create an infinite amount of virgins for the chosen ones to copulate with throughout all eternity...

https://www.rt.com/news/375361-mary-mohammed-egyptian-scholar/

Why the picture above of Kim Kardashian?  Because if you do some research she likens herself to the Virgin Mary.  Not that I care at all since even the virgin named Mary knew her God and Saviour. Many today do not know this:

And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
-LUKE 1.46-49


..developing...