Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Who is this God of forces in DANIEL 11.38?

NEW FINDINGS and STUDY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7NaO1B0B0 

SCRIPTURE STUDY TIME
(leave your COMMENTS below) 

Is the "God of forces"  Lucifer or Satan? or is it God?

But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
--DANIEL 11.38 


Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
--II TIMOTHY 2.15

Recently as my usual manner is I listened to another sermon by Pastor Charles Lawson from Temple Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.  He seems to indicate in this study that the "God of forces" is Lucifer or Satan.  I'm going to be reviewing this further to see whether these things are so.

Right now I'm more inclined to believe the capital "G" "God" is not Lucifer or Satan.  Many KJV ONLY BIBLE BELIEVERS (for lack of a better term) are convinced that every English word in the HOLY BIBLE A.V. or KJV (except for maybe the OXFORD errors) are completely inspired and are without error and even the English is an improvement over the Greek or Hebrew words, etc.  

Now I know this can create a real hornet's nest of discussion but I'm trying to focus first on who this "God of forces" is.  Cans't thou tell?  STUDY and try it out in the COMMENTS below:

If you want a CONCORDANCE/LEXICON reference here's a LINK:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/dan/11/38/s_861038 

I admit I might look at some commentaries and so forth in my weakness but I do understand that other men do labor in the word and doctrine.  These matters are important and we are supposed to continue in the word and doctrine and be able to edify and also admonish one another.  So here we go...:-).... 

UPDATE:  In my search now it looks like the "God of forces" is considered to be Satan or Lucifer according to this teaching by Pastor Charles Lawson.  For those of us who believe the bible and are KJV ONLY BIBLE BELIEVERS I hope you can see how I would consider the capital "G" God to be the real living and true God especially since the word "and" follows in that verse in DANIEL 11.38.  So I'm not certain what is going on here.  Is this a PRIVATE INTERPRETATION?  Or is it something that only pastors who are called to the ministry have their own revelation from God about?  I wish someone could explain this one:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=82116124099 

Someone's commentary on this:
http://www.escapebabylonsdemons.com/uploads/PDFREV13VERSE6.pdf 









...developing...