Friday, May 22, 2015

FT IDEAS reflecting on THE SILVER COMMUNITY

THE END of "the silver community" is here
(50 or so people in number)

FT IDEAS (known as "Mike") has some reflections on the silver community here:

I guess this is just more thoughts and expressions on what many of these people (excluding myself) of the "silver community" are feeling as the precious metals go the way of baseball cards.  It won't be long and they will be utterly useless:

So what happened to this silver gang?  I think it's just over folks.  Hope you enjoyed it an I hope you benefited from it. :-)


I can assure you The News UNIT was NEVER PART OF OR A MEMBER OF A SILVER COMMUNITY.  I might have participated in hanging out with these folks but The News UNIT came about during the Japan earthquake and Fukushima.  If you GOOGLE "why I started the news unit" you can find out for yourself:



Keep Stackin'


...developing...