Sunday, October 26, 2014

Will Obama allow Russia to take down America?

What will Obama do about this?

http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2014/10/putin-teaches-america-its-own-recent.html

After watching this and reading the LINK ABOVE I'm wondering where we are on the timeline of prophecy according to God's word.  Personally I don't think men have the prophecy of scripture figured out and I think Russia comes around AFTER THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE FINISHED.  So there's quite a bit of time yet (AT LEAST more than 1,000 YEARS) before we who believe on Christ Jesus are caught up together with him in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.  

Also, I don't care what any alleged biblical scholar thinks because from my own observations I have noticed that many of them cannot read, speak and understand much English anyway.  That also goes for many of those who loudly crow about their HOLY BIBLE King James Version of which I believe is the word of God.  

So then many of you can chase down your pastor or some other teacher along with many of the vain talkers and deceivers who have been butchering the bible and making many books to no end and have demonstrated themselves to be false teachers.  I care not for them.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.


...developing...