Thursday, February 6, 2014

U.S. Postal Service makes GIANT AMMUNITION PURCHASE

Goin' Postal?

 
Just a side note here on The News UNIT

Here's the song that ended my 20 years of Federal Service and made me a POTENTIAL TERRORIST and cost me my financial ruin...

WARNING:  This song could make you a domestic terrorist...



Can someone tell me what the song above has to do with "GOIN' POSTAL" and shooting people?  But I digress...let's find out what the U.S. POSTAL SERVICE is doing below now.  Buying ammunition?  Come on!  Really?

There actually is a store called "GOIN' POSTAL" that is a packaging service found nationwide:

My former co-workers can go to their own place now.  God will deal with them and find them wanting.  I'm looking forward now to God's wrath being poured out upon the wicked as they are turned into hell:

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
--PSALM 9.17

And so now we have the U.S. Postal Service making a giant purchase of ammunition.  I thought the U.S. Postal Service was broke and was going to shut down various locations across the country.  Now they all of the sudden have money again and this time to purchase ammunition.  What is this all about really?  It's just getting more and more weird...




...developing...