Monday, February 10, 2014

Jesse Ventura follows my "barnone11970" channel

*****BREAKING YOU TUBE NEWS*****

I am so humbled and flattered...

Jesse Ventura is a barnone11970 fan

Other well known people subscribe...


Well known people watch Chris a.k.a. barnone11970

*****Chris asks for donation*****

"Mr. Ventura, I don't know if you'll watch this....in any way shape or form if any little minor contribution can be done on my behalf you can count me in I'm into it;  I definitely --I'm dedicating my life to this..."
---Chris, a.k.a. barnone 11970

I never realized how important Chris really is.  These are the people that really know what's going on!  There must be something to gold, silver, orgone pyramids, and freeman philosophies.  Chris says he's dedicating his life to this and hopes that Jesse Ventura might give him a donation besides.  What barnone! Asking for money?  Worthless fiat?

The VELVET CULT has been notified...





The CRUSADER barnone11970

Wow he's scheduled for a YOU TUBE PODCAST.  Is he a key note speaker?
He must be important.  Or is it just a fantasy?





 

...developing...