Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Weather UNIT receives death threat

TOP STORY:

If you see something say something...

This from the COMMENT section of the following GOOGLE BLOGSPOT:
www.silvergoldsilver.blogspot.com

highrise408 said...
Thats it... Im flyin out to Wisconsin and puttin a bullet in this faggot Weather Units delapitated dome piece. This guy is a fuckin troll who thrives on pissin people off. He is not "of the lord" as if I gave two squirts of piss, but this guy has got to be the most annoying piece of shit in his town, if not the world. He obviously has daddy issues, and cant seem to get the images of him suckin his father cock in front of his mother while she got fucked by the biggest n****r in town. I never ever use that word, ever, but fuck this dude, fuck his friends, fuck his family and fuck his offspring. Im comin for you asshole, with a .40 cal and a skinning knife. Ima shoot out your kneecaps and skin you from toe to head, and hang your flesh on the fucking flagpole in front of the white house.
...developing...
highrise408 said...
@WU - Cool. Just know that it was indeed metaphorical.
The Weather UNIT said...
If you would like to call the deputy and speak to him regarding this matter he can be reached at (608) 742-4166. Dial that number and PRESS NUMBER 1 for the DISPATCH CENTER. ASK for "3339" and they can connect you to him. He would like to speak with you. Sincerely, David Casper The Weather UNIT

highrise408 said...
@WU - I am a nobody. The threat was empty and irrelevant. I write what I feel rather than acting upon my emotions. I write short stories as a hobby. Its just something Im good at.

highrise408 said...
Really dude? Ok... I went overboard. I'll give you that much, but why do you do what you do? Just please tell me why you smother SGS with nonsence... for the past 9 months? If you did do what you said you did, I have nothing to worry about. I have no money to "fly out to wisconsin" and honestly, it was an empty threat. I dont ever really mean harm upon anybody, I just express my anger through words rather than acting on my thoughts.

The Weather UNIT said...
highrise408: I take these sort of threats seriously. I would suggest if you have a change of heart to call that deputy and have a chat about it. It could save you lots of problems. I'm really a nice guy. Sincerely, David Casper The News and Weather UNITs
THE END

...developing...