Friday, July 29, 2011

MF Global Report

People are starting to get nervous.  Don't miss this video below!

South African metals miners are on strike.  I talked with people at the metals dealers today and here's the general idea with them.  They all agree that silver is consolidating right now and they are concerned about an actual metals supply slowdown.  They would not go so far as to call it a "shortage".  But this is the very first time I have ever heard this.  

Listen to this guy right on the floor in Chicago:  Among other things he says: "...if you're stackin' bars keep stackin'...".  I think I'm going to get some metal.  I talked with some survivalist minded people and they tell me if you can afford it get 12 ounces of gold (one for each month) and get at least 365 ounces of silver (one for each day).  They say that all it is when the monetary system fails is SURVIVAL TRADING MONEY.  To purchase that much metal you have to spend about $35,000US right now.  Can you believe that?  But if the IRA accounts get jammed up by our government which is highly likely along with 401K's are other retirement benefits, social security and other benefits we are all jammed up soon.  

Will Obama keep handing out those food stamps to people?  I saw an unmarried black couple at Wal Mart with cart loads of soda, potato chips, dip, and all sorts of processed food snacks and they were both about 200 pounds heavier than normal.  They paid their bill with food stamps.  I was surprised that Michelle's diet plan wasn't adhered to with them.  I wonder if Obama will keep them financed?...developing...