Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pastor Lindsey Williams

SPECIAL REPORT:  Lindsey Williams

Upcoming world events....developing...


Still waiting for PART 2 after 2 days now.  Don't know why it's not posted but I don't expect much from Lindsey Williams either. In fact I found a poster on SGTbull07's YOU TUBE channel who left this message.   I have to say I see more credibility in Peter Schiff and Bob Chapman.  I'll include Jim Rogers and Marc Faber also.  The rest of them are just fluff.  Here's the post:

I've done my DD and it tells me Williams is a carnival barking shyster. Hold gild & silver, dollar collapse & US default inevitable... Everyone on the channel makes that prediction without fancy elite shadowy sources. Give me a effing break! Bring back Bob Chapman, or interview Peter Schiff. Ditch this assclown!