Tuesday, November 1, 2016

USA VOTING SYSTEM IS RIGGED

USA ELECTION FRAUD

Maybe it is a sin to vote after all?

I GUESS I'M GOING TO HELL FOLKS!



If I vote for potty mouth Donald Trump then I might be a SPIRITUAL BASTARD.  So I think I'm going to refrain from voting.  Mike Pence professes to be born again and in Christ Jesus so maybe I should just write him in instead?  Maybe that will work?  

Well, maybe even Donad Trump's VP Candidate Mike Pence could be a fake Christian because why would he even run with Donald Trump?  I guess we have a situation where Mike Pence is a SPIRITUAL BASTARD too?  So many BASTARDS everywhere!  So who's in Christ Jesus then?  Can anyone tell?

The alternative is to not vote and let Hillary Clinton win and then tell everyone that they're going to hell and America is going to be destroyed now and the wrath of God is coming....etc...
So maybe I'll just join the gang of GO TO HELL BAPTISTS that basically send everyone to hell even if you intend to vote?  I'm confused again.  

I'm sick of all of this BULLSHIT!  I'm voting for Donald J. Trump anyway.  If I go to hell for that then I'm going to hell.  I'll still trust Christ even though I'm going to hell as a spiritual bastard: