Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pastor Paul Begley the Babbler is LIVE TODAY

*****FALSE TEACHERS AND FALSE PROPHETS*****


I'm looking forward to when the Lord puts an end to all of this:

In the meantime I have to deal with it:

Begley here is LIVE and he's reporting all manner of things thinking he's some kind of radio announcer.  Many of the men are either legends in their own mind or they are working for the establishment themselves.  

Pastor Begley is reporting that there are prophecies and visions and bible codes being reported that TRUMP will be the next president.  One vision was with TRUMP following a casket down Pennsylvania Avenue and all manner of weird reports.  

I don't say that you should listen to this but these FILTHY DREAMERS and FALSE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS are continually using today's current events to feed their lusts and make merchandise out of people.

These alleged "Christians" are throwing around verses of scripture so carelessly and allow all manner of private interpretation to take over that they are just as confusing and chaotic as our current criminal government is.  They are probably in the same camp actually and eventually they will all have their part where all the liars go together when God casts them into the lake of fire.  Even so, come Lord Jesus:

If any of you think that I'm sinning because I'm voting for Donald Trump or somehow I need God's chastisement then enjoy entertaining your thoughts because God is in my thoughts and I'm voting for TRUMP because I'd like to live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Recently I watched Phil Robertson who is a big star in reality outdoor hunting/fishing style T.V. show.  I don't subscribe to the HOLLYWOOD LIFESTYLE but perhaps a man like this is able to stand before kings and men in authority as I cannot.  And I thank God that at least he got the gospel to Donald Trump and to Neil Cavuto.  I know because I'm not in HOLLYWOOD and I'm not rich that that makes me more wonderful than they are but perhaps they can be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate: 
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2016/10/phil-robertson-from-duck-dynasty.html 

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
--I TIMOTHY 6.17-18

But as for a good number of alleged preachers and teachers they are all apostate reprobates for certain.  They love to have the preeminence and make a name for themselves and don't desire to exalt God and the gospel of Christ.  They exalt their ministry instead which is not a ministry at all but rather a promotion of vain talking and deception.  

You want some PROPHECY YOU PROPHECY AND DREAM JUNKIES?  WE ARE IN A MARKET CRASH AND DOLLAR COLLAPSE RIGHT NOW!  Go see for yourself.  And if this continues this is going to get real ugly for financial survival in the USA:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-us-dollar-crash-begins.html 



Dockidds believes Paul Begley's bullshit!  What a LUNATIC!