Sunday, May 31, 2015

The chances of getting shot and killed by police are rising nationwide

Some say DON'T EVER CALL THE POLICE

You just might not be safe with them anymore

Actually I've seen this myself as police have been called to my residence for me burning leaves or burying dead fish or taking video of storm damage.  They'd have their hand in such a way on their gun ready to draw and they like to ask, "What are you doing?"  

So I hear people say they don't even want to call the police or sheriff of whatever anymore.  They would rather avoid them because the chances of getting shot and killed by them is starting to rise even if your unarmed and not a threat.  

And so what if you're armed?  Are you a threat?  They're armed and they are certainly becoming more and more of a threat nationwide.  What a mess we have in America!

...developing...