Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The GOOGLE invasion of everyone has begun

GOOGLE wants your mind controlled by...


And they indeed may already have it;


unless you are in Christ Jesus...


I just recently decided to upgrade to a SMART PHONE from my old flip phone after it broke so I went to my local phone dealer and upgraded only to find out that GOOGLE is now controlling everything we think, say, and do and is continually linked to monitor all of our EMAILS and every message, call, notes, browsing and beyond.  The new CELL PHONE was an eye opener on how we are now all placed under constant surveillance and especially as it related to these so-called ANDROID SMART PHONES.  And Apple products are no better by the way it is the same thing only different. 

We are being continuously plotted on a map and monitored constantly and the phones have not only a camera on the back but on the front too.  If you think that you can actually disable things and avoid this you are sadly mistaken.  Ask any honest person who knows what is going on in the IT WORLD and they will tell you although there are very few honest people left.  

So now I see that on Google's GMAIL they have a way you can click on a phone now and all your personal information is being sent out to everyone including your full name and who knows what else.  I have to research this further to find out what is really happening here and will do my best to avoid it.

We are certainly on the cutting edge of the man of sin the son of perdition who is about to link everyone and just about everything together and getting ready to make the world a better place.  Only one problem with this is that this is going to be God sending his strong delusion and judgement upon man.  I believe we have arrived now and we are very near the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and those events that will unfold according to the scriptures.  

What do I think about that?  I'm very glad actually and I say even so, come Lord Jesus.

So I took my SMART PHONE back finally after some real problems with their functionality and poor quality of business besides.  I'm actually relieved to see them go back now after thinking that I actually needed this new technology.  Eventually it will likely be forced but I will do everything possible not to comply even if it leads to death.

GOOGLE and their GMAIL and GOOGLE+ along with other developments in the GOOGLE WORLD are just absolutely growing and it is becoming a major backbone for the ANDROID and other SMART PHONE platforms.  This is really astonishing when you look into this and how you are coerced into being so-called CONNECTED.  I prefer to be DISCONNECTED as much as possible.

Even this blogspot is powered by GOOGLE but it's at the point now where they have combined The News UNIT and The Weather UNIT into ONE GOOGLE and it's nearing the time when I shall terminate these blogs and develop my own websites using another format.  GOOGLE is taking things now to an entirely different level and I'm surprised that very few people have noticed this. 

...developing...