Sunday, February 10, 2013

Police assault, taser, and death = LAW enFORCEment

LAW enFORCEment ASSAULT

Police don't make it clear how you are supposed to put your hands on your knees.  Then you get killed.  Later it's called JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE:

We have more videos now that are surfacing concerning POLICE ASSAULTS on we the people.  

Actually I had an incident myself where I called 911 due to a threat by a felony criminal on probation and upon the police arriving I was put down at gunpoint with M4's, GLOCKS, and RED DOT LASER SIGHTS as a voice called out "one wrong move and we'll blow your fuckin' head off."  Later I was released and told that I didn't do anything wrong.  Well thanks guys!  I won't call anymore.  It wasn't nice having numb hands and fingers for at least 5 months afterwards being "detained" for questioning but not "arrested".  Thank God it wasn't worse.  

This is a very evil case in our nation when you actually have to fear calling the police: