Monday, October 22, 2012

The New American Culture is Rising Rapidly

Rappin' U.S.A. into a society of niggas, bitches and hoes...and more...

What is the new American culture?  Just ask President Barack Obama how he likes Jay-Z and this rap music:  There's a message in the music today:  Oh yes there is!

There's more to this rising culture than people realize.  It's really the strong delusion sent by God himself.  Here's the next generation ripening themselves for the man of sin, the son of perdition.  Even so, come Lord Jesus:

 



I suspect that there are a load of devils being unleashed against those of us in Christ to try and wear us out with their mischief and rank abominations and the exaltation of this perverted flesh beyond what many have ever expected.  This is going to get worse!  Mark it down!

Do I care?  Not really anymore!  I shall rejoice in God my Saviour and look to Jesus the author and finisher of my faith.  Goodbye world--and go to hell!





...developing...