Thursday, March 29, 2012

The News UNIT: Silver Chart LOOKOUT for May 18, 2012

Watching James Turk's May 18, 2012 $70 SILVER TARGET PRICE:

For those of you watching SILVER and GOLD here is my recent chart OBSERVATION and TRENDLINES:  This chart is specific to SILVER but has a SOLID LINE for GOLD also charted:  Take a look: (CLICK CHART TO ENLARGE)
I refuse to go into great detail although a video of my own may be forthcoming, but I think James Turk's outlook of $70 SILVER on May 18, 2012 has some potential.  http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/03/james-turk-hopes-for-higher-silver.html   

On the chart above a CUP AND HANDLE FORMATION has formed through the RON PAUL, BEN BERNANKE SMACK-DOWN that occurred on March 1, 2012.  WE are riding the HANDLE now as it curves as shown on the chart above.  If you haven't been aware of what happened on that day then please read this post for review:  http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/03/gold-and-silver-were-literally-attacked.html

So you want a FORECAST?  All right I'll give you something to digest but remember I'm not giving any advice nor am I a financial adviser in any way shape or form.  I am simply an UNOFFICIAL ECONOMIC OBSERVER: 

Given these KEY HISTORIC SMACK-DOWN DATES of MAY 1, 2011, SEP. 21, 2011 coupled with the year end "Raw Dog Reversal" on DEC. 28, 2011 and the recent reversal on MARCH 1, 2012 I see a pattern here to a great extent but I'm not going to explain that yet.  I may in a video soon here so check back.

But I do believe James Turk is an insider to a degree and he knows something.  James Turk, John Embry, and Eric Sprott who I have at times nicknamed "The Sprott Brothers" want a SILVER PUMP above $50 in the worse way.  Why?  I don't completely know the answer but this is going to happen BEFORE JULY 2012.  How do I know this?  I shall leave that with the statement:  "I can neither confirm nor deny that I know this".  Mark these THREE DATES on your CALENDAR with your pencil:
  •  May 1, 2012 
  •  May 18, 2012
  •  June 21, 2012
  •  No:  Not July 4th. :-)  JULY IS DANGER MONTH.  Don't even question me on that one.
Is that too vague for you?  Just keep stackin'

Were you looking for a long winded video with MAC-D's and BOLLINGER BANDS?  Sorry to disappoint you but you'll have to resort to the more effeminate types of pumpers.  You won't get that from me.  Try BrotherJohnF or SGTbull07 instead.

...developing...