Friday, September 2, 2011

SVM to battle short-sellers

SVM
UPDATE:
For more information on this stock go to the pros that have swam with the sharks at:  www.silvergoldsilver.blogspot.com
silvergoldsilver said...
Just for the record I am not long SVM...I have calls. If this stock goes to Zero I only lose what I have put in. Be very careful when using 100% of your money, even worse on margin, in this market atmosphere. You can loose it all. Now Im NOT saying that ANY of the allegations are true. Just giving you a heads up. Other than SOME juniors that I am LONG in the equity portion, I am NOT LONG or SHORT ANYTHING. Only calls/puts at this stage. We could have a massive move UP or DOWN.
Here's a company that [claims] is battling short-sellers.  Could short-selling be soon restricted?  Or is this an inside trading scam that goes deep into the abyss of corruption...?...
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Silvercorp-Notes-Large-Short-iw-1745542873.html?x=0