Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So what about Israel?

Jerusalem which now is...is in bondage:

First let me explain what I do know about this flag.  This flag represents Israel's unbelief and idolatry as the star on the flag is the star of their god Remphan:

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.   --ACTS 7.43



Right now there are two groups of people in this world according to God's word:
  1. Them that believe
  2. Them that believe not
Believe what?  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ unto life everlasting:

This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.  ---I TIMOTHY 1.15-16

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;...
--I CORINTHIANS 15.1

Read the gospel here:  http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Cr&c=15&t=KJV#1

Some like to claim Israel is "The Holy Land" as if if you go there to get baptized in the Jordan and take a scenic tour you get closer to God.  Hogwash!  There is more idolatry there and God spiritually calls them Sodom and Egypt in REVELATION:


And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.  ---REVELATION 11.8 

IMPORTANT:  I'm in the process of revising this post to reflect the true answer concerning Israel and why the fuss about them.  Check back here later on.  For now I don't support the usual notion by many who call themselves "Christian" that the U.S.A. needs to support Israel to remain in good standing with God.  I realize that we have various and sundry people who do not rightly divide the word of truth and come to their own conclusions and interpretations based on either how they feel about it or based on traditions that have no truth in them.

So President Obama doesn't do what Israel wants him to do and doesn't support Israel.  It really doesn't matter.  God is finished with Israel (and the U.S.A.) until he comes back to set up his earthly kingdom there.  For now Jews and Gentiles need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ according to the gospel that Paul preached or they are damned like any other unbeliever.  Just because God keeps his covenant with the nation doesn't mean other nations have any special standing with them.


...more to follow as I research this...




...developing...