Friday, September 16, 2011

BrotherJohnF Turns Bearish on Silver

We are near a major breakdown that could lead to a violent plunge...
That's ok for him to be bearish because he's part of the YOU TUBE SILVER CARTEL and he can say so...TARGET PRICE $28 with support at $34?....

But remember this is PAPER SILVER not PHYSICAL.  Problem is I called APMEX today and told them I wanted to sell some silver for a higher PHYSICAL PRICE and they laughed at me and said they only trade the PAPER PRICES.  I've never seen PAPER SILVER has anyone else seen this?  I guess there's some SILVER woven into some fabric like underwear but I've never seen PAPER SILVER yet.  Have you? 

Keep stackin' that pseudo-numismatic bullion!  BrotherJohnF shows Clive Maund's prediction of a major C-WAVE SILVER CORRECTION coming taking the price down into the $20's:


$68 and $100 not looking good by end of 2011?



...developing...