Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Silver Shorting Continues

And by the way it's not just SILVER.  Open your eyes to what's going on and get off this precious metals fetish of the "Truth Movement" (falsely so called).

It's time for people to get real and get into the SURVIVAL MODE!  All you fraudlent pumpers and scammers I will do my best to run you off and expose your nonsense.  You don't think so?  Think again!

Appears that the silver is being shorted again by the HSBC and JPM Cartel.  Who else is involved in this I have no idea but I suspect it is simply this:

The principalities and powers

Now that is more accurate that using the term "elite".  If you don't know this you don't have proper knowledge and understanding.  I'm not sorry for you either since you are deceived.  

Now as for these fraudulent market manipulators they are a lawless bunch.  My advice to those who have some SILVER PHYZZ FETISH is this:

Don't buy until this drops comfortably into the mid 20'sUS.  

Now here's one thing that I suspect is going to happen that no one has mentioned but me:  

Once they take silver down and I'm going to say it's going to go as low as $20 to $25US they are going to make some provisions to jam up the general public from investing.  Just watch.  I don't know what that will be but it's coming in the form of a healthy size tax or other restriction/legislation of some sort.  

I think of SGS who tries to make a fair show in his flesh but he doesn't realize how much of a fool he really is trying to play this game thinking he's cool.  You are going to get burned friend!  This is more of a widespread orchestrated take down than you think you have figured out.

Another danger is working THE STOCK MARKETS whether common or options I don't care which.  You might think you are on the right side of the trade for a season but beware of this possibility that no one seems to care to think about:

This market could get HALTED at any moment by emergency legislation and those "principalities and powers" are ready to do this.  You may be on the right side of the trade but if the market is HALTED beware of the reversal opposite to your position (regardless of you alleged hedging which is a waste of effort) when it is RE-OPENED.   

I'll leave it there now you can chew on my comments here.  Some of you can spit them out but you'll be vomiting up large losses if you are not careful right now.  This system is going down and "the principalities and powers" will do all they can to strip your assets.  They will win in this present evil world!

...developing...
http://www.kitco.com/images/live/silver.gif

OBSERVATION ON THE US DOLLAR:
It's not going away.  Let that sink in a little in light of all the ongoing B.S.  Road to Roota, SGT B.S., et al are all pumping and scamming.  They will be in hiding soon.  I'll be standing and having done all to stand....(if you don't understand that then you just don't)...developing...