Saturday, July 9, 2011

The NIA Movement Has It's Agenda

The Art Of Deception:

Beware of YOU TUBE channels and beware of the NIA (National Inflation Association).  There's a move on the way on YOU TUBE among a whole list of channels who are related in joining forces and recruiting more players to promote more false information, confusion, and chaos to those who try and seek competent alternative news.  This is being done all in the name of making money and promoting "entertainment" instead of useful information.  

If you wonder why I mention this it is because I was approached by a certain NIA member who wanted to allegedly help me by taking over my domains and developing my websites so I could have a "presence" on YOU TUBE and start making an income by making videos.   The person who approached me was not content to share professional information through networking with one another but made it clear that I needed him and his knowledge to gain a presence on YOU TUBE and become successful.  

Well quite frankly I don't need YOU TUBE to be successful as I am already successful behind the scenes as an independent photojournalist who's work appears on many national networks and even internationally.  So for those of you who want to play YOU TUBE and run "channels" like a bunch of rabid C.B. operators you go ahead and play your games.  I shall remain independent and have no intention to join your agenda of making money by entertainment and deception.

For those of you seeking information on YOU TUBE and the rest of the internet---good luck.  The way things are going I notice that useful information is now being censored and misinformation is being promoted.  Where have I learned this?  Just by being observant. :-)

By the way the latest development that bears watching is one of the major NIA representatives is heading to Texas to continue this clever network expansion of misinformation and useless entertainment.  The people of The United States Of America are being set up for more chaos and deception by these new social media entrepreneurs who are running around with their false reports and editorials on news, weather, Fukushima, economics, investing, history, etc.

...developing...

Have a nice fart...